Greetings from Quick Quotes
The 2017 Private Reserve season is fast approaching! We look forward to meeting everyone in the coming months! We have been working hard to put together a fantastic weekend for your enjoyment and inspiration.
We will bring limited product to the event so to ensure you get what you want we have a pre-order list of popular things you can order online now and we will bring it to save you shipping.
Purchase on the website. (view below for images) Click Here For Details >
1. T-shirts: Order by August 1st. $18.00
2. NEW Box of Powder Puff Chalk Inks Reg. $36.00 sold singly, just $30.00 (Yellow box has 12 new colors)
3. $60.00 Value Bonus Pack for $39.99 Includes:
• 24 sheets (2 of each pattern) double sided patterned cardstock that coordinate with the kits we will use in the album. This will give you flexibility in your album if you need to change out a back ground during class and lots of extra paper if you choose to expand your album. For example: If it is a floral background, and you have boys, then you have the paper to easily change the background within your Bonus Paper Pack.
• 3 double page kits (6 pages) that match the album
• 10 pack of page protectors that fit the album.
4. Powder Puff Chalk Ink storage case $20.00 (Reg. $25.00)
Here is what’s happening all weekend!
• Crop until midnight Friday and Saturday nights
• Drawings and prizes all weekend
• Charity make-n-takes $5.00 ea. (Proceeds: Coats for Kids)
• Silent Auction (Proceeds: Crops of Luv)
• Contests! Altered Art, Page Layouts, Bling Your Quick Quotes Bag, Bonus Class Canvas
• Canon Photo Station: Bring your SD card or phone and use the printers.
• Demo tables
• Grand Prizes!!!
• Lunches Saturday and Sunday
Tape runner and refills
Pop dots and glue dots
Glue Pen (small or med.)
12” Paper trimmer
Stapler (for canvas bonus class)
Corner rounder (Optional)
Liquid glue like Beacons 3-in-1 (we will have a limited supply for sale)
Small flat basket or container to store small diecut pieces. Baggies are also an option for small pieces.
Giant size baggies that are bigger than the gallon size are also good for storing 12x12 unfinished pages.
Check out contests below. Get started on the ones you choose to enter! Attendees will vote on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
Contests and Rules (All contests are optional)
CANON PHOTO CONTEST (Turn in at event during registration)
Here’s your chance to win an IP8720 printer at the event! Choose your favorite photo and Follow these steps to enter…
Bring one selected photo on a USB flash drive or SD memory card to the event. When selecting your photo, make sure to mark or label your entry photo as there will not be any opportunity to search through photo files on site before contest entry. In order to ensure that your best photo is judged, please use the following guidelines when selecting a photo to submit:
1. Make sure the file is 2 MB or larger (the larger the file, the greater the chance of high quality)
2. Photos taken with an actual camera normally print better than cell phone camera photos as a general
3. The more unique the photo subject, the more interesting the photo. Be Creative!
FRIDAY NIGHT CONTESTS (Turn in at event during registration)
1. Altered Art/Mixed Media Contest
Bring a project that you have done at home. Altered art in any form can be used from any company you choose. Things that are pre-designed kit projects and are not your original design are fine, although the votes tend to go to original ideas and projects. Winners announced after 8:30 pm Friday evening. Does not have to be QQ product.
2. Page Layout Contest (Turn in at registration)
Bring your favorite one or two page LO, any size, any theme, from home and enter this contest. Voting ends at 8:30 pm Friday evening and winners announced at 9 pm. Does not have to be QQ product.
SATURDAY NIGHT CONTESTS (Turn in at event registration)
1. “Bling or Re-create Your Quick Quotes Bag” Contest
Most of you have a QQ bag from previous events. You can also order one for 5.00 if you don’t have one. Bling out your bag to enter this contest. Or you can cut your bag up and make any type of re-purposed project you choose from your bag. Anything goes! Winners announced Saturday after 8:30 pm.
SUNDAY CONTESTS (Turn in after 9pm Saturday or early Sunday morning)
12x16” Bonus Canvas Contest : Anyone who takes the class or purchases the Bonus Class Canvas Kit is allowed to enter their finished canvas into this optional contest. You may add more embellishments than we provide from your own stash if you choose. Keep in mind that if you are turning in your canvas, your chances of winning are much greater if you have photos and journaling. Winners will be announced at the closing festivities.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Friday 9-10am: Check in for Canvas Bonus Class only.
• If you are not taking the 10am bonus class, check in for all other bonus classes and the weekend classes begins after 10am after all Canvas Class attendees have checked in.
No exceptions. You may save seats if you are there before your table mates. If you have a group of 8 or more let us know and we will do our best to arrange a table set up ahead of time to accommodate all of you.
Friday Bonus Classes: 10am-5pm: Bonus Classes (Extra Fee)
• 10am-12pm: Canvas Class
• 1pm-2pm: 2 Double Page Layouts “Adventure” and “Horizons”
• 2:30-3:30pm: Mini Book
• 4:00-5pm: 2 Double Page Layouts “Enjoy Today” and “Be Happy”
Official Private Reserve Begins at 7pm Friday
Classes included in tuition:
4 Mini workshops: Friday 11am to 5:30pm and 8-10pm Friday only @ make-n-take tables.
5 Workshops including 20 page album and Sunday classes
10am-5pm : Bonus Classes. Check in for the weekend.
11am : Store opens and SHOPPING begins! MINI WORKSHOPS at the make-n-take tables all day and Friday eve only.
7pm-12am : Kick off crop, contests, games, welcome gifts, prizes.
We will make a 20 minute project, along with other Friday evening
festivities. The latter part of the evening you can crop on your
own projects you bring or there will be kits for purchase. Any
organized activities or prize giveaways for the day will end around
9pm. The rest of the evening is yours to work on your own projects or
get a good night sleep! Busy day tomorrow!)
9am-5pm Album class and one hour lunch (included in tuition)
7pm-12am Video, contests, games, auction, giveaways, crop, prizes.(Be back from dinner by 7pm to get in line for goodies)
*If you would like to donate an item for our charity auction please turn in item before Saturday crop. We appreciate it!
9am-4pm Classes, lunch included, farewell and grand prizes
Bonus Class Chalk Ink Colors and Photo Sizes: L=Landscape P=Portrait
Powder Puff Chalking Ink Colors for Bonus Classes are suggestions only.
Bringing photos for bonus classes is optional.
Home Décor Canvas: Powder Puff Chalk Suggestions Bora Bora, Sunset, Terra Cotta, Barnboard,
Navy, Jade, Aqua, Mocha Mama
Photo Sizes: (1) 4x6 or 5x7 or 6x8 P, (1) 2x3 P, (1) 2x2, (Optional: a few extra random sizes photos.
Two Double Page LO: PP Chalk Ink Suggestions: Terra Cotta, Aqua, Berry Jam Baja Blue, Sunset, Navy
Photo Sizes: Adventure (4) 4x6 P (4) 3x4 Horizons (1) 4x6 P, (1) 3x5 P, (4) 2.5x3.5 L (2) 3x5 L
Mini Book: PP Chalk Ink Suggestions Purple Passion, Plum, Violet, Royal Blue
Photo Sizes: (20) 4x6 L 20 3x5 L
Two Double Page LO: PP Chalk Ink Suggestions Berry Jam, Royal Blue, Plum
Photo sizes: “Be Happy” (1)5x7, L (4) 2x3 P, (1) 4x5 P “Enjoy Today” (1) 4x5 P (3) 3x4 P (2) 2x3 P
ALBUM CLASS and SUNDAY CLASS: Powder Puff Chalking Ink Colors are suggestions only.
Navy, Barnboard, Berry Jam, Baja Blue, Light Moss, Seafoam, Seabrook, Amaretto, Mocha Mama, Sunset, Mango Mai Tai, Aqua, Terra Cotta, Evergreen, Bora Bora, Feather Gray, Warm Gray, Jade.
Bringing photos for album is optional. Some scrappers have time to get them into their album layouts, most wait until they get home. Paper line is our brand new Harmony and Windsong.
Paper colors for all pages will coordinate with photos that could be Gray, Cream, Very Light peach, Lt and Dk Teal, Jade, Greens, Rust.
Album Pages 1,2,3,20:
Picture sizes: (2) 3.5x3.5, (4) 4x6 L, (3) 4x6 P, (2) 3x5 P, (1) 5x7 P
Album Pages 4,5,6,7:
Picture sizes: (6) 4x6 P, (up to 15) 3x4 L, (12)2.5x4 P, (3)2x3 L
Album Pages 8,9,10,11:
Picture sizes: (1) 4x6 or 5x7 L, (4) 4x6 L, (2) 4x6 or 5x7 P, (3)2x2.5 P
Album Pages 12,13,14,15:
Picture Sizes: (15) 4x6 L, (2) 4x6 P, (4) 2.5x4 L
Album Pages 16,17,18,19:
Picture sizes: (5) 4x6 P, (3) 4x6 L, (3) 3.5x3.5
We hope this gets everyone inspired for a crazy fun weekend!
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!