Greetings from Quick Quotes
The 2017 Private Reserve season is fast approaching!We look forward to meeting everyone in the coming months! We have been working hard to put together a fantastic weekend for your enjoyment and inspiration.
We will bring limited product to the event so to ensure you get what you want we have a pre-order list of popular things you can order online now and we will bring it to save you shipping.
Purchase on the website. (view below for images) Click Here For Details >
1. T-shirts: Order by August 1st. $18.00
2. NEW Box of Powder Puff Chalk Inks Reg. $36.00 sold singly, just $30.00 (Yellow box has 12 new colors)
3. $60.00 Value Bonus Pack for $39.99 Includes:
• 24 sheets (2 of each pattern) double sided patterned cardstock that coordinate with the kits we will use in the album. This will give you flexibility in your album if you need to change out a back ground during class and lots of extra paper if you choose to expand your album. For example: If it is a floral background, and you have boys, then you have the paper to easily change the background within your Bonus Paper Pack.
• 3 double page kits (6 pages) that match the album
• 10 pack of page protectors that fit the album.
4. Powder Puff Chalk Ink storage case $20.00 (Reg. $25.00)
Here is what’s happening all weekend!
• Crop until midnight Saturday night
• Drawings and prizes all weekend
• Charity Take n Makes $5.00 ea. (Proceeds: Coats for Kids)
• Contests! Page Layouts, Bling your QQ Bag,
• Canon Photo Station: Bring your SD card or phone and use the printers.
• Grand Prizes!!!
Tape runner and refills
Pop dots and glue dots
Glue Pen (small or med.)
12” Paper trimmer
Stapler (for canvas bonus class)
Liquid glue like Beacons 3-in-1 (we will have a very limited supply for sale) optional
Small flat basket or container to store small die cut pieces. Baggies are also an option for small pieces.
Giant size baggies that are bigger than the gallon size are also good for storing 12x12 unfinished pages.
Check out contests below. Get started on the ones you choose to enter! Attendees will vote on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
Contests and Rules (All contests are optional)
CANON PHOTO CONTEST (Turn in at event during registration)
Here’s your chance to win an IP8720 printer at the event! Choose your favorite photo and Follow these steps to enter…
Bring one selected photo on a USB flash drive or SD memory card to the event. When selecting your photo, make sure to mark or label your entry photo as there will not be any opportunity to search through photo files on site before contest entry. In order to ensure that your best photo is judged, please use the following guidelines when selecting a photo to submit:
1. Make sure the file is 2 MB or larger (the larger the file, the greater the chance of high quality)
2. Photos taken with an actual camera normally print better than cell phone camera photos as a general
3. The more unique the photo subject, the more interesting the photo. Be Creative!
SATURDAY NIGHT CONTESTS (Turn in at event registration)
1. Bling your QQ Bag! Or cut it up and alter it for a re-purposed project.
Most of you have a QQ bag from previous events. You can also order one for $5.00 if you don’t have one. Bling out your bag to enter this contest. Or you can cut your bag up and make any type of re-purposed project you choose from your bag. Anything goes! Winners announced Saturday after 9 pm.
2. Page Layout Contest (Turn in at registration)
Bring your favorite one or two page LO, any size, any theme, from home and enter this contest.
Voting ends at 9 pm Saturday evening and winners announced after 9 pm. Does not have to be
SCHEDULE OF EVENT
8:00 am doors open. Check in begins
9:00-12:00 Album Class begins
12:00 to 1:00 Lunch on your own
1:00 to 5:00 Second half of album class
5:00-7:00 Dinner on your own
7pm-12am: Crop, contests, games, welcome gifts, prizes.
Giveaways at the door at 7:00pm sharp! Prize drawings throughout the evening.
The crop is a good time to finish up any album layouts you didn’t quite get done. Download the
Canon app to your phone or use your camera card to visit the Canon demo booth. Games and
voting on contests. All organized activities or prize giveaways for the day will end around
9pm. The rest of the evening is yours to work on your own projects.
12:00-1:00 Lunch on your own.
Grand Prize Drawings (Must Be Present To Win)
ALBUM CLASS and SUNDAY CLASS: Powder Puff Chalking Ink Colors are suggestions only.
Navy, Barnboard, Berry Jam, Baja Blue, Light Moss, Seafoam, Seabrook, Amaretto, Mocha Mama, Sunset, Mango Mai Tai, Aqua, Terra Cotta, Evergreen, Bora Bora, Feather Gray, Warm Gray, Jade.
Bringing photos for album is optional. Some scrappers have time to get them into their album layouts, most wait until they get home. Paper line is our brand new Harmony and Windsong. Check out the colors on our website on the Mini Reserve page.
Paper colors for all layouts will coordinate with photos that could be Gray, Cream, Very Light peach, Lt and Dk Teal, Jade, Greens, Rust, Tan.
Album Pages 1,2,3,20:
Picture sizes: (2) 3.5x3.5, (4) 4x6 L, (3) 4x6 P, (2) 3x5 P, (1) 5x7 P
Album Pages 4,5,6,7:
Picture sizes: (6) 4x6 P, (up to 15) 3x4 L, (12)2.5x4 P, (3)2x3 L
Album Pages 8,9,10,11:
Picture sizes: (1) 4x6 or 5x7 L, (4) 4x6 L, (2) 4x6 or 5x7 P, (3)2x2.5 P
Album Pages 12,13,14,15:
Picture Sizes: (15) 4x6 L, (2) 4x6 P, (4) 2.5x4 L
Album Pages 16,17,18,19:
Picture sizes: (5) 4x6 P, (3) 4x6 L, (3) 3.5x3.5
We hope this gets everyone inspired for a crazy fun weekend!
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!