Private Reserve Weekend Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQ)
- • What is Quick Quotes Private Reserve Weekend?
- • What is the registration fee for the Private Reserve Weekend?
- • Are there a limited amount of tickets for the events?
- • Where and when are the events located?
- • Does the $299.99 registration fee include the cost of my hotel room?
- • Can I make payments on registration fee?
- • How do I sign up for a Quick Quotes Private Reserve Weekend?
- • Where can I view the projects for the Private Reserve Weekend?
- • My friends are going and we all want to sit together, is that possible?
- • What is the cancellation policy?
- • How do I cancel my registration?
- • Can I Transfer my registration fee to another individual?
- • I do not have/use a credit card. Is there another form of payment I can use?
- • I just signed up for a Quick Quotes Private Reserve Weekend. What happens next?
- • How can I purchase additional Bonus Classes for the Private Reserve Weekend?
- • What supplies do I need to bring to a Private Reserve Weekend?
- • What if I forget Scrapbooking Supplies?
- • What do I do about meals over the weekend?
- • Can you accommodate special needs?
- • Are there any special travel arrangements that need to be made?
- • Are there any Special Hotel Rates for the weekend?
- • What is the Schedule for the Weekend?
- • Is there an age limit to attend the Weekend?
- • Are there any contests I can participate in at the event?
- • What if I have questions about the event?
- • How can I update my personal information?
- • What type of clothes do I pack?
- • Do you need volunteers?
- • I have friends who live nearby; do I need to stay at the hotel?
- • How do I get everything back home?
- Q: What is the Quick Quotes Private Reserve Weekend?
- A: This is the Premier 3 day scrapbooking and paper crafting event. The weekend is filled with classes, make-n-takes, demos, mini-projects, contests, crops and prizes galore (Thousands in prizes). Plus, you complete an entire 20-page 12"x12" album. You get all of this for one low price. You will be making all new projects using the latest and greatest from Quick Quotes and all of the wonderful sponsor: Canon.
- Q: What is the registration fee for the Private Reserve Weekend?
- A: The registration fee for the event is $299.99. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot. The remaining balance will be charged to your credit card 60 days prior to the event or it can be split into monthly payments (Payment Options Available at Checkout) . You go home with much more than $299 in product, classes, and giveaways.
- Q: Are there a limited amount of tickets for the event?
- A: Yes. There are limited tickets available for each location.
- Q: Where and when are the events located?
Palm Springs, CA
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
9/6/19 - 9/8/19
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
44600 Indian Wells Lane,
Indian Wells, CA 92210
Click Here to Register
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
9/20/19 - 9/22/19
Great Wolf Lodge
20500 Old Hwy 99 SW
Centralia, WA 98531
Click Here to Register
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
10/18/19 - 10/20/19
700 King Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Click Here to Register
- Q: Does the $299.99 registration fee include the cost of my hotel room?
- A: No, the cost of your hotel room is a separate charge; paid directly to the hotel. Quick Quotes has a block of rooms set aside at a discounted room rate with each hotel; at each event. You must book your room at least 30 day in advance to guarantee discounted rate. Blocks may fill up so register early.
- Q: Can I make payments on registration fee?
- A: The monthly payment option takes out the 1st payment of $50 now. The outstanding balance for the entire order is divided evenly between all installments whose payment date is after the current date. For example, if you registers for a Private Reserve that costs $299.99, and pay a $50 deposit at the time of registration, with the remaining balance distributed over three installments, then provided that all installment dates are in the future, each payment will be for $83.33. If however, one of the installment dates has already passed, then the balance will be split between the two installments, so that each payment will be for $124.99. DECLINED PAYMENT: If a payment declines for any reason there will be a $4 processing fee added to each time the card declines. All balances must be paid 60 days before the event. If you are not seeing the payment option at check out it’s because we are too close to the payment cut-off date.
- Q: How do I sign up for the Quick Quotes Private Reserve Weekend?
- A: Click on desired registration link and complete online event purchase.
- Q: Where can I view the projects for the Private Reserve Weekend?
- A: We don't have previews yet but we guarantee you will love the projects. Preview will be posted at a later date.
- Q: My friends are going and we all want to sit together, is that possible?
- A: There are no pre-assigned tables, although we will do our absolute best to accommodate your group. The event is open seating, starting with the crop on Friday evening. Grab your friends and your table; you can stay there all weekend. Preferred seating is given to the attendees that take the bonus classes. Sign up for bonus classes (Coming Soon)
- Q: What is the cancellation policy?
- A: Quick Quotes understands that sometimes unforeseen activities or events occur, and you may need to cancel your registration. However, we have certain deadlines and costs that must be pre-paid to the venue and are non-refundable to us. You may cancel your registration up to 60 days prior to your event, but you will forfeit your $50.00 deposit. There will be a $100 cancellation fee if an attendee cancels between 31 and 59 days before the event. There will be no refunds made for attendees that cancel 30 days prior to the event or are "No Shows". If you fall into this category, Quick Quotes will make every attempt to forward on to you all of the projects from the event for a modest shipping fee. You will not be eligible for any drawings or prizes. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN ANY DRAWINGS OR GIVEAWAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Fee Applies After
||>30 Day No Refund
|Palm Springs, CA
- Q: How do I cancel my registration?
- A:You must submit an email with your intent to cancel your registration. Please send your cancellation email to email@example.com with "Cancel Registration" in subject line. Please include in your email, your first and last name that you registered with, and your telephone number. You will receive an email back stating that we have received your cancellation and it will include any refund information.
- Q: Can I Transfer my registration fee to another individual?
- A: Yes, you can! You can transfer your registration at anytime to any Non-Registered person. We must have the request emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include in the email the first and last name, contact number, and address of the original attendee. You must also include the first and last name, contact number, address, and email address of the new attendee.
- Q: I do not have/use a credit card or is there another form of payment I can use?
- A: Yes, while credit cards are the quickest and easiest, Quick Quotes will accept a check or money order. Balances must still be paid in full 60 day before event. Registration is not complete until payment has cleared our bank.
- Q: I just signed up for a Quick Quotes Private Reserve Weekend. What happens next?
- A: Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a Welcome email with specifics to your event. Update emails will be sent closer to the event.
- Q: How can I purchase additional Bonus Classes for the Private Reserve Weekend?
- A: There are 4 additional bonus classes on Friday, which are available for additional fees. Please add to your checkout when signing up for event. The additional class fees will be processed when you submit your registration and are non refundable.
- Q: What supplies do I need to bring to a Private Reserve Weekend?
- A: We are providing projects to work on all weekend you only need to bring basic tools and supplies.
• Paper Trimmer with scoring capabilities or attachment.
• Scissors (be sure to check them if you are flying)
• Wet and Dry adhesive (For a wet adhesive we suggest Beacon's 3 in 1. Available at event)
• Glue Dots
• Glue Pen
• Pen and Pencil
• 1/8" and 1/4" hole punch
• Paper Piercer
• Corner Rounder
• Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Inks (available at event)
• Additional supply list will be emailed closer to your event
- Q: What if I forget Scrapbooking Supplies?
- A: Quick Quotes will have an on-site store loaded with kits, paper, embellishments, bling and adhesive.
- Q: What do I do about Meals over the weekend?
- A: Quick Quotes will provide a catered lunch from noon to 1:00 on Saturday and Sunday of your event. You will be responsible for all your breakfasts, dinners, and evening drinks and snacks throughout the weekend.
- Q: Can you accommodate special needs?
- A: Please email email@example.com at least 30 days before the event and she will put you in contact with the appropriate person at the hotel. If you have other special requests of the hotel, be sure to mention your needs when making your hotel reservations.
- Q: Are there any special travel arrangements that need to be made?
- A: No, but if you are flying, you may want to bring an extra empty suitcase. This will ensure that you can get your projects, products, and freebies home. If you need to ship anything home, please make arrangements with the hotel directly.
- Q: Are there any Special Hotel Rates for the weekend?
- A: Hotel's have a block of rooms set aside at a discount to all Private Reserve attendees. Each hotel has a specific promotional code on the accommodations page. You can find your hotels promotional code here. In order to receive the discount all rooms need to be booked 30 days in advance of event. Book your hotel as early as possible, as room blocks may fill up. Quick Quotes cannot guarantee availability.
- Q: What is the Schedule for the Weekend?
- A: Click here to see the Schedule of Events.
- Q: Is there an age limit to attend the Weekend?
- A: Attendees for the weekend must be at least 12 years old and be able to sit quietly and participate in classes. No children under 12 will be permitted in the classroom or crop areas. Only paid attendees are allowed in the classroom or crops.
- Q: Are there any contests I can participate in at the event?
- A: Yes, of course. It is fun and inspiring to see how creative everyone is. There are several creative challenges throughout the weekend. You will receive an email closer to the event with all of the specifics. You can choose to participate or not.
- Q: What if I have questions about the event?
- A: If you have any questions about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions. You should have a response within 2 business days. If you do not have a response please call Breezy directly at 1-360-736-3004, Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm PST
- Q: How can I update my personal information?
- A: You can update your personal information at any time by going to your Active account settings. If you need further assistance please contact us at email@example.com or call Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm PST at 1-360-736-3004.
- Q: What type of clothes do I pack?
- A: This weekend is all about comfort. If it isn't your most comfy, don't pack it! T-shirts and sweatshirts will be available for pre-order, closer to the event. You will discover that Quick Quotes wants to provide a casual atmosphere. It is always great to have a sweatshirt handy, just in case they can't get the temperature in the ballroom just right for you.
- Q: Do you need volunteers?
- A: No. We are using local volunteers who are available for our training before the event.
- Q: I have friends who live nearby; do I need to stay at the hotel?
- A: You do not need to stay at the hotel, but we highly recommend it! The classes start early and finish late and there is so much to do in between. We think you will agree it is much more relaxing and convenient to stay on site. After all... This is supposed to be a creative treat. You deserve it!
- Q: How do I get everything back home?
- A: You will be going home with armloads of product and finished projects. We highly recommend that you bring along an EXTRA empty suitcase.