The time is getting short to board our RCCL cruise! We have been busy working on the kits and projects for our Southern Caribbean Scrapbook Cruise with an all new paper line created for this cruise called Adventure Awaits! You are the first to get to play with this! Most of this information is for scrappers but we welcome everyone going on the cruise and I am looking forward to meeting all of you! The list below is for everyone. The scrapper’s list is below also.
We have the class projects finished and ready for a sneak peek.
Scrapbookers, your cruise includes 5 classes, make-n-takes, giveaways and more!
We will be shipping the class kits and any extras you order to you ahead of time for you to bring onboard the ship. We need you to fill out the secure form at this link with the shipping address you want the package shipped to before the cruise. Fill out the form by Feb 7th. They will ship Feb 13th. We ask for credit card info to be kept on file in our office for any onboard purchases in our store. We won’t be able to run credit cards on ship. We will run a tab for the weekend then charge the total when we return to the office. You may also settle it with cash but won’t be allowed to run a tab without card info on file with us. Please fill out this form ASAP. Let me know if you have any questions regarding how this works.
We also have the 5 double page add on companion kits ready for pre-order. You can place your order by February 7th for any of the add on items listed below or any extra product you may need from our website. Remember shipping is FREE for the box of class kits and any extra you order. We will ship to you before the cruise. You will take it out of the box if you want and lay it flat in the bottom of your suitcase to bring with you. Any additional items ordered can be added to your class box with no shipping fee as long as it is ordered before the boxes ship. We plan to ship by February 13th. See Add On options below.
So while you are planning and packing don’t forget to bring:
• Passport and Copy of Passport
• Credit Card/Copy of credit card and customer service phone number in case of lost card. Call your credit card company to let them know where you will be.
• Cell phone and charger (optional). Call your carrier to find the best plan
• Hand sanitizer
• Small flashlight
• Insect repellent (the repellent wipes are handy)
• Book or entertainment for flight…pillow, headphones.
• Earplugs in case your roommate snores!
• Put any meds in your carry on (also underwear…if your luggage is lost!)
• Comfy shoes
• Name on luggage (even carryon bags…they make you check those sometimes)
• Sunglasses and sunscreen
• Warm jacket for the plane and cool evenings
• Camera/Camera Card/Charger
• Small travel pouch or purse that you can hide out of site on your body for passport and credit cards. Pick pockets watch for easy targets so hide yours on you!
• Cool clothes, swim suit, casual to dressy dinner clothes.
• Order excursions ahead of time.
For scrapbookers only:
• Small scissors (4" or less for carryon)
• Your favorite adhesives (several extra tape refills)
• Trimmer and extra blades
• Pop dots
• Glue dots
• Tropical color Powder Puff Chalk Ink Suggestions: Sunset, Mango, Orange Slice, Caribbean, Seabrook, Lt. Moss, Baja Blue, Sky Blue, Aqua, Navy, Seafoam. From the new 2017 Box of 12 we suggest these colors: Bora Bora, Royal, Baby Blue, Clay, Terra Cotta, Jade
• Corner rounder
• Bone folder
• 1/8" and 1/4" round paper punch
If you get on the ship with just these items, you have enough to do our projects and more. It’s up to you how much more you want to bring beyond this.
Add On Orders: Place these orders on the QQ website by February 7th and we will ship them to you with your class box and save you the shipping. I will only be bringing a few extra with me. You will be responsible to get your class kits and extras on the cruise. Use coupon code "CRUISE" to get Free Shipping.
Click Here to Order >
• NEW 2017 Box of 12 inks or single inks: Box of Inks $30.00 Single Inks $3.00
• Ink Carrier $22.99 (Reg. $24.99) Holds 24 QQ Powder Puff Inks
• Coordinating 12x12"paper pack: 24 sheets, coordinates with classes $18.00 (Reg. 24.00)
• 5 double page companion kits: $42.00 (Reg. 65.00)
• Cruise Theme Flip book: $25.00
• Cruise Theme Seashell Mini Book: $25.00
You should be able to bring your scrapbook supplies directly to the conference room after you board the ship on Friday. Ask for directions to the conference room. If I am not there yet, put your things inside the door of the conference room along the wall and when I get the seating organized after I get there you are free to find your seat and begin scrapping! We will not have an organized get together on embarkation day which is Friday.
Classes will be on “at sea" days ONLY and will begin at 9am each morning and end around noon each of the four days we are “at sea". From 2pm to 4pm on the “at sea" days we will be doing make-n-takes and extra projects if you choose to join us. No classes or organized scrapbook activities on port days.
Our first meeting will be in the conference room at 9am Saturday morning March 4th and end around noon. Then make-n-takes from 2 to 4. See schedule at bottom of page. Just outside the conference room is a great staircase we can do a group photo before we get started. We will meet everyone and begin the first class right after the group photo. We have lots of fun projects and make-n-takes we have been working on the past 2 months!
You can leave all of your scrapbook supplies in the crop room for the duration of the cruise. Gail, our cruise agent, said they have done this for years and there has never been a problem. Of course it is at your own risk but it makes it really handy to be able to leave it all in one place all week.
You can crop 24/7 if you choose. The conference room can stay open as long as anyone wants to scrap. Remember you can scrap at home or on the ship, but you can’t make more memories of your Caribbean Vacation after you get home! So make plenty of memories to scrap! Take lots of photos, see what adventures are around each bend and learn the latest dances!
Normally we need to have things packed up and out of the conference room by around 5pm on the eve before we depart so they can get it ready for the next cruise. This has not been a problem in the past since we are having dinner, packing and getting ready to disembark early the next morning during that final evening.
We will be bringing three of the Canon Selphy Printers for you to print at least 10 free photos. You can bring your own printer, ink and paper and print as many as you want and have your layouts all done before you leave the ship.
Be sure and bring your camera card with the photos you want to print. If you want to print wirelessly from your phone you must download the Canon app to your phone before you leave.
(I am not great in the technical dept. of printers so I apologize but I probably won’t be able to help you with the app on your phone and printing from your phone. Most of you will not have problems but it might be a good idea to have a camera card as a backup if you are “like me" and want to print photos! If you have questions on the Canon app before you leave email Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org)
I do love my Selphy Printer! I never travel without it! One lucky scrapper will win a Canon Selphy at the end of the cruise! We will also have other prizes and giveaways during the class days on the cruise.
I will be bringing a limited amount of product for the store such as extra inks, a few adhesives, paper packs, layouts etc. If you want to run a tab in the store you must fill out this form (Click Here To View Form). Then you can shop all week and run a tab. You can also pay at the end with cash if you prefer.
Boxes with kits will be shipped February 13th to arrive at your house a couple of weeks before we leave. Throw out the extra pair of shoes and make room for your kits! You have to bring them home with you anyway so make a little space…it’s all flat! Place your orders soon for the pre-order items and extra supplies. They must be ordered by February 7, 2017.
• Meet in the conference room 9am Saturday morning March 4, for group photo & classes.
• If you want to use a credit card for the store you must register your card by filling form (Click Here To View Form). Call Breezy at 360 736 3004 by February 24th if you have issues or questions about this.
• Add On Orders: Place these orders on the QQ website by February 7th and we will ship them to you with your class box and save you the shipping.
Class and crop schedule:
• March 3, Friday: Bring your scrapping supplies and kits to the crop room anytime during the day or evening. If I am not there yet to get the room setup, leave your things inside the door to the conference room against the wall until we have the tables organized. Then you will locate your name and table space and know that is yours for the duration of the cruise! We will sit you with your friends. Ladies who came alone as a scrapper, we will put you at the table with the other cruisers who are scrapping single. You will have new BFF’s before you know it. Scrap all night if you choose to! There will not be any organized classes on embarkation day. I will be in the room for about 3 hours during the day. The printers will be setup so you can print photos anytime during the cruise. If you need me for anything call my cabin 8520 and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
• March 4, Saturday 9am to 12pm: Meet and greet at 9am. Group photo. 2 classes immediately following group photo. 2pm-4pm make n takes.
• March 5, Sunday: Labadee, Haiti. No classes. Can crop as you choose.
• March 6, Monday: At Sea. Classes 9am-12pm Make n takes 2-4 pm.
• March 7, Tuesday: Willemstad, Curacao. No classes.
• March 8, Wednesday: Oranjestad, Aruba. No classes.
• March 9, Thursday: Kralendijk, Bonaire. No classes.
• March 10, Friday: At Sea. Classes 9am-12pm. Make n takes 2pm-4pm.
• March 11, Saturday: At Sea. 10am-12pm we will be finishing up classes and projects. No organized workshop time at 2-4 today. Crop as you choose. Work on projects not finished. Print photos from the Selphy printers.
• 11am: Prizes Prizes Prizes! Grand Prize Canon Selphy Printer!
• Must Be Present To Win.
Looking forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks. If you have cruise related questions, email Gail or Cheri at email@example.com . For class info or scrapbook questions email Patsy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start packing! It will be here before you know it! I am getting really excited for this vacation!