Update #One Private Reserve 2016 |
Greetings from Quick Quotes
The 2016 Private Reserve season is fast approaching! We look forward to meeting everyone in the coming months! We have been working hard to put together a fantastic weekend for your enjoyment and inspiration.
We will bring limited product to the event so to ensure you get what you want we have a pre-order list of popular things you can order online now and we will bring it to save you shipping.
Purchase on the website.
1. NEW Box of Powder Puff Chalk Inks Reg. 36.00 sold singly, just 30.00 (Burgundy box has 12 new colors)
2. 65.00 Value Bonus Pack for 39.99 Includes:
• 24 sheets (2 of each pattern) double sided patterned cardstock from our new paper line Earth Wind and Fire that coordinate with the kits we will use in the album. This will give you flexibility in your album if you need to change out a back ground during class and lots of extra paper if you choose to expand your album. For example: If it is a floral background, and you have boys, then you have the paper to easily change the background within your Bonus Paper Pack.
• 3 double page kits (6 pages) that match the album
• 10 pack of page protectors that fit the album
Here is what’s happening all weekend!
• Crop until midnight Friday and Saturday nights
• Drawings and prizes all weekend
• Charity make-n-takes $5.00 ea. (Proceeds: Coats for Kids)
• Silent Auction (Proceeds: Crops of Luv and Hero Hugs) If you can bring an auction item.
• Contests! Altered Art, Page Layouts, Bling Your Glasses, Mini Book, Bonus Class Canvas
• Canon Photo Station: Bring your SD card and use the printers.
• Demo tables
• Grand Prizes!!!
Tape runner and refills
Pop dots and glue dots
Glue Pen (small or med.)
Stapler (for canvas bonus class)
Score tape or red line tape for Friday during the day bonus classes (optional)
Liquid glue like Beacons 3-in-1 (we will have a very limited supply for sale
Check out contests below. Get started on the ones you choose to enter! Attendees will vote on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
Contests and Rules (All contests are optional)
FRIDAY NIGHT CONTESTS (Turn in at event registration)
1. Altered Art/Mixed Media Contest
Bring a project that you have done at home. Altered art in any form can be used from any company you choose. Things that are pre-designed kit projects and are not your original design are fine, although the votes tend to go to original ideas and projects. Winners announced after 9 pm. Does not have to be QQ product.
2. Page Layout Contest (Turn in at registration)
Bring your favorite one or two page LO, any size, any theme, from home and enter this contest. Voting ends at 9 pm Friday evening and winners announced after 9 pm. Does not have to be QQ product.
SATURDAY NIGHT CONTESTS (Turn in at event registration)
1. “Bling Your Glasses or Sunglasses” Contest
Bring a pair of glasses, any size or type that you have “blinged” out and embellished to enter this contest. Anything goes! Winners announced Saturday after 9 pm.
2. Mini Book – Bring a mini book you are proud of. Anything smaller than a 12x12 layout is acceptable…even the tiniest mini book!
SUNDAY CONTESTS (Turn in after 9pm Saturday or early Sunday morning)
12x16” Bonus Canvas Contest (Anyone who takes the class or purchases the Bonus Class Canvas Kit is allowed to enter their finished canvas into this optional contest.)
You may add more embellishments than we provide from your own stash if you choose. Keep in mind that if you are turning in your canvas, your chances of winning are much greater if you have photos and journaling. Winners will be announced at the closing festivities.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Friday 9-10am: Registration for Canvas Bonus Class only.
• If you are not taking the 10am bonus class, registration for all other bonus classes and the weekend classes begins after 10am after all Canvas Class attendees have checked in.
No exceptions. You may save seats if you are there before your table mates. Keep in mind we must have a minimum of 4 per round table.
Bonus Classes: 10am-5pm: Bonus Classes (Extra Fee)
• 10am-12pm: Canvas Class
• 1pm-2pm: Double Page Layout “Everyday Moments”
• 2:30-3:30pm: Mini Book
• 4:00-5pm: Double Page Layout “Inspire Others”
Official Private Reserve Begins at 7pm Friday
Classes included in tuition:
4 Mini workshops: Friday Noon to 5:30pm and 8-10pm Friday only @ make-n-take tables)
6 Workshops including 20 page album and Sunday classes
10am-5pm: Bonus Classes. Check in for the weekend.
11am: Store opens and SHOPPING begins! MINI WORKSHOPS at the make n take tables all day and Friday eve only.
7pm-12am: Kick off crop, contests, games, welcome gifts, prizes. We will make a 20 minute project, along with other Friday evening festivities. The latter part of the evening you can crop on your own projects you bring or there will be kits for purchase. Any organized activities or prize giveaways for the day will end around
9pm. The rest of the evening is yours to work on your own projects or get a good nights sleep! Busy day tomorrow!)
9am-5pm: Album class and one hour lunch (included in tuition)
7pm-12am: Video, contests, games, auction, giveaways, crop, prizes. (Be back from dinner by 7pm to get in line for goodies)
9am-4pm: Classes, lunch included, farewell and grand prizes
Bonus Class Chalk Ink Colors and Photo Sizes: L=Landscape P=Portrait
Powder Puff Chalking Ink Colors for Bonus Classes are suggestions only.
Bringing photos for bonus classes is optional.
Home Décor Canvas: Seafoam, Amaretto, Light Moss
Photo Sizes: (1) 5x7 P or (2) 4x6 L or P (5) 3x3
Double Page Everyday Moments: Navy, Berry Jam, Amaretto
Photo Sizes: (6) 4x6 P (2) 4x6 L (12-15) 4x6 L to crop smaller
Double Page Inspire Others: Navy, Barnboard, Baja Blue
Photo sizes: (4-6) 4x4 (2) 4x6 L or P to crop
Mini Book: Seabrook, Baja Blue, Sky Blue
Photo Sizes: (8) 4x6 P or L to crop (8-10) small assorted photos (smaller than 4x6)
ALBUM CLASS and SUNDAY CLASS: Powder Puff Chalking Ink Colors are suggestions only.
Navy, Barnboard, Berry Jam, Baja Blue, Light Moss, Seafoam, Seabrook, Milk Chocolate, Mocha Mama, Sunset, Mango Mai Tai, Aqua.
Bringing photos for album is optional. Some scrappers have time to get them into their album layouts, most wait until they get home. Paper line is our brand new “Earth Wind and Fire”
Album Pages 2,3,4,5: Colors are Blue, Green, Red, Orange
Picture sizes: (30+) 4x6 L to crop (6) 4x6 P to crop
Album Pages 6,7,8,9: Colors are Cream, Green, Red, Yellow
Picture sizes: 26 possible, use 4x4” photos (1) 4x6 P
Album Pages 10,11,12,13: Colors are Blue, Green, Aqua
Picture sizes: (3) 4x6 L (2) 5x5 (14) 4x6 to be cropped
Album Pages 14,15,16,17: Colors are Dark Green, Cream, Red, Navy
Picture Sizes: (5) 4x6 L )7) 4x6 P
Album Pages 1,18,19,20: Colors are Red and Cream
Picture sizes: (1) 5x7 L or (2) 4x6 L or P (3) 4x6 L (10) 4x4 to crop
We hope this gets everyone inspired for a crazy fun weekend!
If you have any question please email me at email@example.com
See you soon!