Update #One August 29, 2016 Mini Private Reserve 2016 |
Greetings from Quick Quotes
The 2016 Private Reserve season is fast approaching! We look forward to meeting everyone in the coming months! We have been working hard to put together a fantastic weekend for your enjoyment and inspiration.
We will bring limited product to the event so to ensure you get what you want we have a pre-order list of popular things you can order online now and we will bring it to save you shipping.
Purchase on the website.
1. NEW Box of Powder Puff Chalk Inks Reg. 36.00 sold singly, just 30.00 (Burgundy box has 12 new colors)
2. 65.00 Value Bonus Pack for 39.99 Includes:
• 24 sheets (2 of each pattern) double sided patterned cardstock from our new paper line Earth Wind and Fire that coordinate with the kits we will use in the album. This will give you flexibility in your album if you need to change out a back ground during class and lots of extra paper if you choose to expand your album. For example: If it is a floral background, and you have boys, then you have the paper to easily change the background within your Bonus Paper Pack.
• 3 double page kits (6 pages) that match the album
• 10 pack of page protectors that fit the album
3.Canon Selphy Printer
Here is what’s happening all weekend!
• Crop until midnight Saturday night
• Drawings and prizes all weekend
• Charity Take n Makes $5.00 ea. (Proceeds: Coats for Kids)
• Contests! Page Layouts, Mini Books
• Canon Photo Station: Bring your SD card and use the printers.
• Grand Prizes!!!
Tape runner and refills
Pop dots and glue dots
Glue Pen (small or med.)
Stapler (for canvas bonus class)
Liquid glue like Beacons 3-in-1 (we will have a very limited supply for sale (optional)
Check out contests below. Get started on the ones you choose to enter! Attendees will vote on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
Contests and Rules (All contests are optional)
SATURDAY NIGHT CONTESTS (Turn in at event registration)
1. Mini Book – Bring a mini book you are proud of. Anything smaller than a 12x12 layout is acceptable…even the tiniest mini book!
2. Page Layout Contest (Turn in at registration)
Bring your favorite one or two page LO, any size, any theme, from home and enter this contest. Voting ends at 9 pm Saturday evening and winners announced after 9 pm. Does not have to be QQ product.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Saturday 8:00am doors open. Check in begins
9:00-5:00 Album Class begins
12:00 to 1:00 Lunch provided by QQ
5:00-7:00 Dinner on your own
7pm-12am: Crop, contests, games, welcome gifts, prizes.
Giveaways at the door at 7:00pm sharp! Prize drawings throughout the evening. The crop is a good time to finish up any album layouts you didn’t quite get done. Download the Canon app to your phone or use your camera card to visit the Canon demo booth. Games and voting on contests. All organized activities or prize giveaways for the day will end around 9pm. The rest of the evening is yours to work on your own projects.
SUNDAY: 9am-4pm Classes, lunch included, farewell and grand prizes:
ALBUM CLASS and SUNDAY CLASS: Powder Puff Chalking Ink Colors are suggestions only.
Navy, Barnboard, Berry Jam, Baja Blue, Light Moss, Seafoam, Seabrook, Milk Chocolate, Mocha Mama, Sunset, Mango Mai Tai, Aqua.
Bringing photos for album is optional. Some scrappers have time to get them into their album layouts, most wait until they get home. Paper line is our brand new “Earth Wind and Fire”
Album Pages 2,3,4,5: Colors are Blue, Green, Red, Orange
Picture sizes: (30+) 4x6 L to crop (6) 4x6 P to crop
Album Pages 6,7,8,9: Colors are Cream, Green, Red, Yellow
Picture sizes: 26 possible, use 4x4” photos (1) 4x6 P
Album Pages 10,11,12,13: Colors are Blue, Green, Aqua
Picture sizes: (3) 4x6 L (2) 5x5 (14) 4x6 to be cropped
Album Pages 14,15,16,17: Colors are Dark Green, Cream, Red, Navy
Picture Sizes: (5) 4x6 L )7) 4x6 P
Album Pages 1,18,19,20: Colors are Red and Cream
Picture sizes: (1) 5x7 L or (2) 4x6 L or P (3) 4x6 L (10) 4x4 to crop
We hope this gets everyone inspired for a crazy fun weekend!
If you have any question please email me at email@example.com
See you soon!